ElysianX
Register Today for all of the important new & announcements of ElysianX!
ElysianX
Register Today for all of the important new & announcements of ElysianX!
ElysianX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElysianX

Welcome, This is ElysianX Runescape Private server forums!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play now  

April 24th [forum]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
THQ
Web Developer
Web Developer

April 24th [forum] Empty
PostSubject: April 24th [forum]   April 24th [forum] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:33 pm

[Fixes]

* Fixed Coder/Programmer Rank image.
* Fixed Javascript for crowns
* Disabled Name changing (Req. Username change system put in place)
* Fixed users not being able to edit their own messages in Community Section.

Updates

* Added a Moderator Discussion section to Ranked discussions forum.
* Added a Admin+ Discussion section to Ranked discussions forum.
* Changed a few permissions for Mods, and Developers
* Adding New Client & Web client version 3.1 links to the play now page tonight (its blocked in school)
* Added "Donator Benefits" Page to the donations page (User clicks link & it opens new tab)
* Users now have to be registered on forums to see "Play now" and "Vote"tabs in the navigation bar, this is so users can vote and it will work with a specific username.

Upcoming Updates
  • Vote.Php (Vote4Cash)

Providing that the vote.php works, and elysian adds the codes to the client, vote.php should be ready soon.
::redeem & ::checkvote should be added too to check the vote has gone through and to redeem the users reward.

• Staff Applications

Once we hit 50 users on the forum, (active users) some more forum mods and in-game mods will be introduced, obviously trial only, but this will be good for our community. I Hope to open staff applications some time in May, I'm thinking the first week in may as we already have 30+ users now, in 2+ weeks I'm sure we'll be able to gain another 20.

• Advertising

I'm also entering the youtube video contest whereby I will be making a short video outlining the many great things about elysianX. It will be hard to get the video noticed as I have no subscribers on youtube, but I will put it in my signature on all of the forums in which I am registered on (rsps related forums) I hope to have this video finished by friday.

Upcoming Inactivity for me

On Friday, the 24th of March I will be Inactive for 1 week due to my computer going in the store for repairs, now I will be still active on forums since I can go on them in school, but I can not play the game in school. If there is anything that I should know about the game before I go away, please send me a PM.

Back to top Go down
http://thecodinglounge.net
Elysian
Owner
Owner
Elysian

April 24th [forum] Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 24th [forum]   April 24th [forum] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:08 pm

Very very nice! Good work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elysianxrsps.com

April 24th [forum] Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 24th [forum]   April 24th [forum] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:06 pm

EDIT- Game Updates

-Shops Revamped
-Prices changed
-Jad Fixed
-Lag reducer
Back to top Go down
Skillingm8
Banned
Banned
Skillingm8

April 24th [forum] Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 24th [forum]   April 24th [forum] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:56 am

Thanks for the updates. Very Happy Please fix Runecrafter robe bottom and top asap. There cool robes but the top robe thing it's a bottom robe. Should be under the item.java ish.
Back to top Go down
THQ
Web Developer
Web Developer

April 24th [forum] Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 24th [forum]   April 24th [forum] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:09 am

Skilling is now a Global Moderator. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
http://thecodinglounge.net
tdbnz
Web Developer
Web Developer
tdbnz

April 24th [forum] Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 24th [forum]   April 24th [forum] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:46 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
http://warezgeeks.com/forum
Sponsored content

April 24th [forum] Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 24th [forum]   April 24th [forum] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April 24th [forum]
Page 1 of 1