ElysianX
Register Today for all of the important new & announcements of ElysianX!
ElysianX
Register Today for all of the important new & announcements of ElysianX!
ElysianX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElysianX

Welcome, This is ElysianX Runescape Private server forums!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play now  

Elysian Points

Go down 
2 posters

Good Idea?
Yes
Elysian Points Vote_lcap100%Elysian Points Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
Elysian Points Vote_lcap0%Elysian Points Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Braeden
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Braeden

Elysian Points Empty
PostSubject: Elysian Points   Elysian Points Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:23 pm

I believe Jacob kinda has this already thought up but I'm just putting this out there.

I think there should be more ways to obtain Elysian Points because at the moment the only efficient way to gain them is doing slayer tasks and as I'm already 99 Slayer its a bit tedious to continue to do slayer when it is already a bit tedious because you're doing the same three tasks over and over. What I am suggesting is that maybe add a area with monsters that drop Elysian Items or better yet monsters that drop points or give you points like the Kill Caves in Dungeoneering.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/BraedenRS
THQ
Web Developer
Web Developer

Elysian Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elysian Points   Elysian Points Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:10 am

Not a bad suggestion, would certainly be a lot quicker, at 72 slayer I have 70 points, so this method would be x10 better.

Also the method of buying w/ paypal not only will this benefit the player as they can get the items that they want, but they also help the server stay alive.

Thanks for suggestion.
Back to top Go down
http://thecodinglounge.net

Elysian Points
Page 1 of 1