ElysianX
Register Today for all of the important new & announcements of ElysianX!
ElysianX
Register Today for all of the important new & announcements of ElysianX!
ElysianX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElysianX

Welcome, This is ElysianX Runescape Private server forums!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play now  

--Elysian Client v3 Released--

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skillingm8
Banned
Banned
Skillingm8

--Elysian Client v3 Released-- Empty
PostSubject: --Elysian Client v3 Released--   --Elysian Client v3 Released-- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:17 am

Hello guys, Skillz here to release something awesome to you guys! I have completely customized the background of the client and small little bugs that you guys may have not noticed. Now let's see some media right?

Open this to see all the pictures of new ElysianX v3 Client!

Media/Pictures:

Download:

Click here to download the new Client v3.5! <- With All the new stuff like Jar file, New Background, New Cache and more!

Hopefully you guys enjoy this update. It was approved by Elysian for me to release this to you guys. If you plan on using this, I suggest that you Delete the cache as 'Deathlypvpz V4' as we will not go by a different cache! You don't need to delete it, it just opens more space on your C Drive. 100 MB to be specific. Plus, these are both the same size making it so you either need one of the other. Oh yes! You can also use commands such as ::highscores, ::forums, ::vote and ::register to open up the website and some of the other sites too!

That's basically it guys, hope you enjoyed the update, the client has been updated to the newest client.zip with the folder including the Jar File! So make sure you go download that. This is all brought to you, by Skillz! Smile

Last edited by Skillingm8 on Mon May 27, 2013 10:59 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
kingjosh
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
kingjosh

PostSubject: Re: --Elysian Client v3 Released--   --Elysian Client v3 Released-- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:57 am

Woooow this is very nice I think Elysian will really love this bro I sure do!! Keep it up bro your very good at this sorta stuff!!
Back to top Go down
db
Super Donator
Super Donator

PostSubject: Re: --Elysian Client v3 Released--   --Elysian Client v3 Released-- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:19 am

just one problem in the background it say elysainx.com when our website is elysainxrsps.com elysainx.com does not exist... also the banner on are homepage should be changed to elysainxrsps.com instead of the other site.
Back to top Go down
Skillingm8
Banned
Banned
Skillingm8

PostSubject: Re: --Elysian Client v3 Released--   --Elysian Client v3 Released-- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:09 am

db wrote:
just one problem in the background it say elysainx.com when our website is elysainxrsps.com elysainx.com does not exist... also the banner on are homepage should be changed to elysainxrsps.com instead of the other site.

I just used the banner of the website, So whenever that's fixed, the Client background will be.
Back to top Go down
kingjosh
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
kingjosh

PostSubject: Re: --Elysian Client v3 Released--   --Elysian Client v3 Released-- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:43 am

I have made new banner for this with the right info on it and sent to Elysian so he will give to web develpoers to put at top of page I can send to u if u like skillz??
Back to top Go down
Skillingm8
Banned
Banned
Skillingm8

PostSubject: Re: --Elysian Client v3 Released--   --Elysian Client v3 Released-- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:18 am

Uploading new Client right now. Should be fixed with right link!

IF YOU HAD THE CACHE DOWNLOADED ALREADY, YOU WILL NEED TO DELETE AND LET NEW ONE DOWNLOAD!
Back to top Go down
THQ
Web Developer
Web Developer

PostSubject: Re: --Elysian Client v3 Released--   --Elysian Client v3 Released-- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:43 am

Very nice. How do I put this on the webclient?
Back to top Go down
http://thecodinglounge.net
Elysian
Owner
Owner
Elysian

PostSubject: Re: --Elysian Client v3 Released--   --Elysian Client v3 Released-- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:50 am

Very good Job, now all we need is to put on the webclient.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elysianxrsps.com
THQ
Web Developer
Web Developer

PostSubject: Re: --Elysian Client v3 Released--   --Elysian Client v3 Released-- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:51 am

Elysian wrote:
We can do that, but it costs $4 USD for custom background.
Back to top Go down
Skillingm8
Banned
Banned
Skillingm8

PostSubject: Re: --Elysian Client v3 Released--   --Elysian Client v3 Released-- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:34 am

Beast wrote:
Elysian wrote:
We can do that, but it costs $4 USD for custom background.

Or make your own Webclient using a jar file Elysian is making right now... Just search on youtube how to make your own webclient with jar file on YouTube.
Back to top Go down
Skillingm8
Banned
Banned
Skillingm8

PostSubject: Re: --Elysian Client v3 Released--   --Elysian Client v3 Released-- Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:04 am

Updated client download with Version v3.1! Will be making an update post under 'Updates' of what this all contains later... Check it out though Wink
Back to top Go down
THQ
Web Developer
Web Developer

PostSubject: Re: --Elysian Client v3 Released--   --Elysian Client v3 Released-- Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:02 am

Updated webclient with v3 today, do I have to change it again to v3.1?

EDIT: That download link dosen't work. I get a 404 error.
Back to top Go down
Skillingm8
Banned
Banned
Skillingm8

PostSubject: Re: --Elysian Client v3 Released--   --Elysian Client v3 Released-- Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:16 am

That's cause I removed and fixed the client.. Check this post: http://www.elysianxrsps.com/t73-new-client-cache-to-v31
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Elysian Client v3 Released--   --Elysian Client v3 Released-- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--Elysian Client v3 Released--
Page 1 of 1