ElysianX
Register Today for all of the important new & announcements of ElysianX!
ElysianX
Register Today for all of the important new & announcements of ElysianX!
ElysianX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElysianX

Welcome, This is ElysianX Runescape Private server forums!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play now  

Downloadable Client

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xb0t3r
SEXY
SEXY

Downloadable Client Empty
PostSubject: Downloadable Client   Downloadable Client Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:26 pm

Hello ,

I am new i will just say my name is jordan just call me jordan or xb0t3r what ever floats your boat but never the less i downloaded the client and it just gives me connection error? not to sure if its just the client or if its the server. Now i am running windows 8 so java is not my best friend so webclients dont work to well with me.

Thanks ,
Back to top Go down
Skillingm8
Banned
Banned
Skillingm8

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable Client   Downloadable Client Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:07 am

If your getting a stupid Connection Error, like this one in the picture:

Downloadable Client G5XN9nJ

You either have the wrong type of cache it's trying to download, or you may have closed the client in the middle of it downloading. To maybe try fixing your problem with this, here's what you can do:

Errors with Client:

MOST KNOWN ERROR: If you already have the cache downloaded, You will need to delete it then run the client! Should fix everything!

-If the client doesn't load properly after installing cache, that means that the cache isn't in your C: (C Drive)

-If all else fails, please use the webclient or visit the forums for more options.

-If you get a Retrying phase, check your C: and look for ElysianX v3.5 file. Go inside it then if there is another file called the same thing, make that file the "Official file" of the cache by coping the cache inside and putting it back into your C:. (You rarely would need to do this).

-If any of these methods don't work, get the program 'TeamViewer' and you can private message your ID and Password for more depth help. Thanks,

Skillingm8
Back to top Go down
xb0t3r
SEXY
SEXY

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable Client   Downloadable Client Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:49 pm

Skillingm8 wrote:
If your getting a stupid Connection Error, like this one in the picture:

Downloadable Client G5XN9nJ

You either have the wrong type of cache it's trying to download, or you may have closed the client in the middle of it downloading. To maybe try fixing your problem with this, here's what you can do:

Errors with Client:

MOST KNOWN ERROR: If you already have the cache downloaded, You will need to delete it then run the client! Should fix everything!

-If the client doesn't load properly after installing cache, that means that the cache isn't in your C: (C Drive)

-If all else fails, please use the webclient or visit the forums for more options.

-If you get a Retrying phase, check your C: and look for ElysianX v3.5 file. Go inside it then if there is another file called the same thing, make that file the "Official file" of the cache by coping the cache inside and putting it back into your C:. (You rarely would need to do this).

-If any of these methods don't work, get the program 'TeamViewer' and you can private message your ID and Password for more depth help. Thanks,

Skillingm8

Thats no problem now i fixed it but thanks for your help anyway
Back to top Go down

Downloadable Client
Page 1 of 1