ElysianX
Register Today for all of the important new & announcements of ElysianX!
ElysianX
Register Today for all of the important new & announcements of ElysianX!
ElysianX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElysianX

Welcome, This is ElysianX Runescape Private server forums!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play now  

[POLL] Elysian X Points [Forum/Game]

Go down 
5 posters

Should ElysianX points be buyable with rl money?
Yes
[POLL] Elysian X Points [Forum/Game] Vote_lcap100%[POLL] Elysian X Points [Forum/Game] Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
No
[POLL] Elysian X Points [Forum/Game] Vote_lcap0%[POLL] Elysian X Points [Forum/Game] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
THQ
Web Developer
Web Developer

[POLL] Elysian X Points [Forum/Game] Empty
PostSubject: [POLL] Elysian X Points [Forum/Game]   [POLL] Elysian X Points [Forum/Game] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:16 am

Hello guys the purpose of this poll is to find out whether you players want to be able to buy points with real life money (donations will go strictly to the server, and a donation section will be created for users to post their proof (transaction id's, etc) I will make a temporary email address where this money will go to as elysian is inactive, and his email is the primary account where money is sent to.

So, just answer simply yes, or no as to whether you want this or not.

If the majority chooses one or the other, then it will/will not be added.

I've already started making a page whereby players can purchase points incase the majority is in favour of this.

I'm assuming skillingm8 can add points onto users accounts via the source, I know this manual method may be frustrating, and may be time consuming, however there is no way which I know of of this being added where they automatically get the points..

Anyway, I'll open this poll for two weeks, and see what happens.

Reply to this thread with your answer
preferablyy it should be something like this
"Support (Reason...")
"No Support (Reason...")

Cya soon guys.
Back to top Go down
http://thecodinglounge.net
Braeden
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Braeden

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Elysian X Points [Forum/Game]   [POLL] Elysian X Points [Forum/Game] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:14 pm

Support, I think its a nice way for players to pitch in to help the server stay up and a way for players to get certain items that are either really hard to get or you can't get them at all.

I think you should add what is in the shop on the forums though. That way people can see if they want to spend money on points.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/BraedenRS
THQ
Web Developer
Web Developer

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Elysian X Points [Forum/Game]   [POLL] Elysian X Points [Forum/Game] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:29 pm

Yeah, I will I'll screenshot the points shop. (In-Game)
Back to top Go down
Skillingm8
Banned
Banned
Skillingm8

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Elysian X Points [Forum/Game]   [POLL] Elysian X Points [Forum/Game] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:22 pm

I believe since Elysian gave me the choice to become the main owner, we should switch emails of the server and make a strict email just for the server. As Elysian counts on me to make updates and who knows where the money will go to in his hands. Yes, it will help pay the VPS with Josh, but then what? What will the extra money do?
Back to top Go down
Braeden
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Braeden

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Elysian X Points [Forum/Game]   [POLL] Elysian X Points [Forum/Game] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:28 pm

Skillingm8 wrote:
I believe since Elysian gave me the choice to become the main owner, we should switch emails of the server and make a strict email just for the server. As Elysian counts on me to make updates and who knows where the money will go to in his hands. Yes, it will help pay the VPS with Josh, but then what? What will the extra money do?

Being a Moderator now I think I kinda have a say in a topic like this so my opinion is that the Extra Money should sit in a PayPal account for the next VPS payment and if we gain a lot of money we could broach the subject when that happens or upgrade the quality of the VPS. I think we should be smart with the donations so its the players keeping the server up.

At our rate of players I don't for see us having a lot of extra donation money but then again who knows.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/BraedenRS
THQ
Web Developer
Web Developer

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Elysian X Points [Forum/Game]   [POLL] Elysian X Points [Forum/Game] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:28 pm

Well, if I had the founder account I could make an email like payments@elysianxrsps.com

Or we could ask elysian to make it since he is the founder.

As for the extra money it could go towards a lot of things, for example a different host (we would keep forumotion for the forums) A different host so that I can make the vote page integrate with the server/client, now I can't use that with free hosting, I'd have to buy it. I could find a tutorial, I guess and let skilling/elysian do the rest.
After the website side of things is done, of course.
I'd get a domain called elysianx-vote.com, or something, then when the player votes they get a set amount of cash (client sided)
I'd love to help with donations, but at the moment I am strapped for cash unfortunately.

PM me what email your thinking of using for the donations, so I can change elysians.
Back to top Go down
Skillingm8
Banned
Banned
Skillingm8

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Elysian X Points [Forum/Game]   [POLL] Elysian X Points [Forum/Game] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:36 pm

THQ wrote:
Well, if I had the founder account I could make an email like payments@elysianxrsps.com

As for the extra money it could go towards a lot of things, for example a different host (we would keep forumotion for the forums) A different host so that I can make the vote page integrate with the server/client, now I can't use that with free hosting, I'd have to buy it. I could find a tutorial, I guess and let skilling/elysian do the rest.
I'd get a domain called elysianx-vote.com, or something, then when the player votes they get a set amount of cash (client sided)
I'd love to help with donations, but at the moment I am strapped for cash unfortunately.

PM me what email your thinking of using for the donations, so I can change elysians.

The thing is, Elysian sent me a PM on skype saying he doesn't have time for this much anymore causing the payments to go to him which who knows what will happen with that money. He asked me if I wanted to be Main Owner with Josh as Co-Owner and we split the cost of the VPS, but I don't have any money in a Paypal and some people want to donate but Elysian is never on for contact information.
Back to top Go down
THQ
Web Developer
Web Developer

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Elysian X Points [Forum/Game]   [POLL] Elysian X Points [Forum/Game] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:02 pm

Skillingm8 wrote:
THQ wrote:

The thing is, Elysian sent me a PM on skype saying he doesn't have time for this much anymore causing the payments to go to him which who knows what will happen with that money. He asked me if I wanted to be Main Owner with Josh as Co-Owner and we split the cost of the VPS, but I don't have any money in a Paypal and some people want to donate but Elysian is never on for contact information.

Well then, I guess that I'll have to make a different email, maybe if you could get access to his forum account, and I'll tell u how to create an email via the site. I will then make a paypal account. and I'll have the info and give it to you/josh if needed but I could possibly pay for the vps, but I am not sure atm.
Back to top Go down
Elysian
Owner
Owner
Elysian

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Elysian X Points [Forum/Game]   [POLL] Elysian X Points [Forum/Game] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:02 am

Yes, I think it should be able to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elysianxrsps.com
kingjosh
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
kingjosh

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Elysian X Points [Forum/Game]   [POLL] Elysian X Points [Forum/Game] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:11 am

Support, i think is a great idea and they can contact me if they want to donate ect. (I would just send the money to elysian when he is on)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Elysian X Points [Forum/Game]   [POLL] Elysian X Points [Forum/Game] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[POLL] Elysian X Points [Forum/Game]
Page 1 of 1