ElysianX
Register Today for all of the important new & announcements of ElysianX!
ElysianX
Register Today for all of the important new & announcements of ElysianX!
ElysianX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElysianX

Welcome, This is ElysianX Runescape Private server forums!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play now  

Real Time Voting System

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Braeden
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Braeden

Real Time Voting System Empty
PostSubject: Real Time Voting System   Real Time Voting System Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:05 am

Jacob (Skillingm8) told me about this and I was thinking about how it might be a struggle to get something like this to work but it would leave one less thing that the owner would have to do.

Anyways, when you vote you have to wait for the owner to get on and tell him that you voted and he has to verify that you have voted and then you can claim the spins. It would be cool to somehow as you vote within a couple of minutes you receive the spins. Or add a code system where after you voted you got a code that you could enter in game for instance, ::claim (Instert code here) and it would automatically claim it.

I dunno just a thought and sorry Jacob beat to posing it here maybe? Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/BraedenRS
THQ
Web Developer
Web Developer

PostSubject: Re: Real Time Voting System   Real Time Voting System Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:17 pm

We are currentely working on a 'VOTE for cash' system whereby the user votes and a certain amount of money gets added to that users account - ::claim could be used as well though. Due to school taking over for the last two weeks, this update has not happened yet, and I may have to buy another domain/host to put the codes in & then let Elysian add the client side codes.

I hoped to have it done by the start of may but I don't know if this will happen as from saturday I will be without internet.

Anyway, I know this update WILL happen sometime, but it will be a while before it does (Maybe a month or so)

Since I am relatively new to rsps coding, and php and all that it may take me a while to make this code, and therefore the update will be delayed.

I shall make a topic outlining the delay time, and when the update is expected to be made in more detail with pictures.
Back to top Go down
http://thecodinglounge.net
Braeden
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Braeden

PostSubject: Re: Real Time Voting System   Real Time Voting System Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:44 pm

No worries man, life definitely should be frst before video games.

Glad to hear what you are working on. santa
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/BraedenRS
Skillingm8
Banned
Banned
Skillingm8

PostSubject: Re: Real Time Voting System   Real Time Voting System Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:56 am

Beast wrote:
then let Elysian add the client side codes.

This contains 'Server-sided codes'. ::claim is already built into the game just doesn't do anything because no voting system connecting it. It's hard to tell what commands are in the game as I've told Braeden multiple that I've figured out so I might just make a list somewhere until Elysian updates the server with the ::commands I gave him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Time Voting System   Real Time Voting System Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real Time Voting System
Page 1 of 1