ElysianX
Register Today for all of the important new & announcements of ElysianX!
ElysianX
Register Today for all of the important new & announcements of ElysianX!
ElysianX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElysianX

Welcome, This is ElysianX Runescape Private server forums!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play now  

Mic's Suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendMic
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
LegendMic

Mic's Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Mic's Suggestion   Mic's Suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:26 pm

Hello and welcome to my suggestions for ElysianX thread.
Before reading remember, these are only my suggestions therefore they do not have to be implemented into the server but I think, personally, that they will help create the server a more enjoyable place to play ;D.

1.Shops
What I would like to be done with the shops is that some items should be taken out, some should be only purchasable un-noted and some items just not have as large a quantity sold.
These items include:

Giles (pure gear): All Items in this shop only sold 5000-10000 and take 2 minutes for one to replenish.

Zeke (armour): All Dragon Armour to be taken out and instead added to drop tables of certain NPC's (monsters, slayer, rewards etc), also remove Obby Shields from the store and made a drop/reward from Tzhaar NPC's.

Aubury (runes): Astral runes to be sold for 5k cash each so venge spells cost a bit, Death runes to be sold to be sold for 1k ea.

Archer store]: Dark bow to be removed from the store and instead only gainable by Dark Beasts (slayer), Ava's Accumulator to be removed from the store and instead added as a minigame reward / vote reward.

Horvik(random mage/gloves): All items in Horvik removed, I personally do not see the point of any of the items in this, seeing as their already is Mystics and other magic gear and RFD gloves.

Fancy Dress Store (PvP gear)( Rune RFD Gloves removed from store and only achievable via RFD mini-quest.

Mage Bank Store (Magic and Ranged): Remove the Inifinity / mage gear and Ranger boots and Boots from this store and make them a reward from the Mage Bank Minigame!
THIS IS A MUST.

2.Minigames

Pest Control: Remove all Infinity Gear from the reward store and instead add into a Mage Bank Minigame or Infernal Mages drop table.

Tzhaar: Add a tokkul-reward store.

Warriors Guild: Add tokens or just the ability to enter the Cyclopes Room.

3. Bosses

King Black Dragon/Frost Dragons: Make a appropriate location for Frost Dragons.

Corporal Beast: Teleport needs to be fixed as some players get black screened/DC as they teleport there, also Needs Higher defence so it is harder to kill.

4.Miscellaneous:

Hits:Have an option whether players choose to hit x10 or x1 (hitting 100's or 10's)

Thieving: When players thieve from the stalls at Edgeville, make it so players recieve items which are sold to an NPC's instead of acquiring coins as well.

Optional:

Add Custom Wave Minigame (Optional): This is highly Optional and does not need to be added as of now.

Add Nex Boss: Again just adds funner content.

6.Musts:

Webclient: Webclients are just easier for players to play and most players obviously test servers on webclients before downloading it.

Forums: More Forums topics to post threads in.

Edit: Curses are in game.

Remember though, these are merely suggestions and should be thought through accordingly. Therefore these suggestions do not have to be added unless the owners agree with them/some.

Thank you for reading my suggestions.

-Your Head Mod the cool bic rit LegendMicDaBicRitFitritahahahahahhahahaha.

Last edited by LegendMic on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:02 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elysian
Owner
Owner
Elysian

Mic's Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mic's Suggestion   Mic's Suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:10 pm

Okay, I will consider these suggestions. In the meantime have fun playing (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.elysianxrsps.com
Skillingm8
Banned
Banned
Skillingm8

Mic's Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mic's Suggestion   Mic's Suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:21 am

Good List of suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mic's Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mic's Suggestion   Mic's Suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mic's Suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ElysianX  :: Suggestions-
Jump to: