ElysianX
Register Today for all of the important new & announcements of ElysianX!
ElysianX
Register Today for all of the important new & announcements of ElysianX!
ElysianX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElysianX

Welcome, This is ElysianX Runescape Private server forums!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play now  

CYABOILATAH 1WEEK BIT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendMic
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
LegendMic

CYABOILATAH 1WEEK BIT Empty
PostSubject: CYABOILATAH 1WEEK BIT   CYABOILATAH 1WEEK BIT Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:25 pm

I will brb cyaboilatah for 1 week or so cause wont be having no internet and stoof for ye so good luck chikky wing guys for a week cyaboilatah I know you guys will miss me for this arduous week and be like "fak no mic da bit rit who gonna be da new gangboi head mod fer 1 week" but 'tsall good I will brb cyaboilatah in 1 week er so so fer now just read dis forum thread over and over and say to urself cyaboilatah 1 week cyaboiboibobiboobibobiobibilatah.and also DB, Kingjosh484 has your bandos so please collect it from him seeing as i wont be online because I am gonna be cyaboilatah, sorry I couldnt give it to you personally but he can give it back. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dial up speed is cyaboilatah.

CYAAAAAAAAABOIIIIIIILATAAAAAHHHHHH

oh and also guys....

cyaboilatah
Back to top Go down
LegendMic
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
LegendMic

PostSubject: Re: CYABOILATAH 1WEEK BIT   CYABOILATAH 1WEEK BIT Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:41 pm

Wow I never knew the guy who wrote this thread but he sounds so awesome and I wish I was cool as me... I mean him oh fak bic! they're onto us !!!!
cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiii lataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
db
Super Donator
Super Donator

PostSubject: Re: CYABOILATAH 1WEEK BIT   CYABOILATAH 1WEEK BIT Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:31 am

its fine legend and thanks for giving it to josh. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Elysian
Owner
Owner
Elysian

PostSubject: Re: CYABOILATAH 1WEEK BIT   CYABOILATAH 1WEEK BIT Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:46 am

Cya in a week!
Back to top Go down
http://www.elysianxrsps.com
tdbnz
Web Developer
Web Developer
tdbnz

PostSubject: Re: CYABOILATAH 1WEEK BIT   CYABOILATAH 1WEEK BIT Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:53 am

yea see you then thanks for joining
Back to top Go down
http://warezgeeks.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CYABOILATAH 1WEEK BIT   CYABOILATAH 1WEEK BIT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CYABOILATAH 1WEEK BIT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ElysianX  :: Community :: Introductions & Farewells-
Jump to: