ElysianX
Register Today for all of the important new & announcements of ElysianX!
ElysianX
Register Today for all of the important new & announcements of ElysianX!
ElysianX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElysianX

Welcome, This is ElysianX Runescape Private server forums!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play now  

Our own Webclient!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skillingm8
Banned
Banned
Skillingm8

Our own Webclient! Empty
PostSubject: Our own Webclient!   Our own Webclient! Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:04 am

So i'm a noob at HTML, so I was barely able to manage making our own webclient with the newest v3.5 Client! Here's what you have to do to get to it: Click the play now button on the navigation bar..

Should take you to something that looks like this:

Big Picture:

Click this button:

Our own Webclient! 40TKhKW

And boom. Will take you to the brand new Webclient. Here's some more things I said I would be adding:

New Playlist under WebClient:

Our own Webclient! Bg5wdmi

It also updates whenever I update the actual playlist, so make sure you request songs to be put onto it here:

Request Songs on this thread

All new links Section!

Long Picture:

The links will light up when hover-overed, depends on which link you go over. Hope you guys like this update...

Confirm Navigation

Our own Webclient! BxeZ7oI

You guys probably don't like this annoying box when exited out of a website or reloading a page, but I added it as well. Let's just say, I've made everything on the WebClient's page. Very Happy

Staff Member
Skillingm8

Last edited by Skillingm8 on Tue May 28, 2013 10:44 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Braeden
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Braeden

Our own Webclient! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our own Webclient!   Our own Webclient! Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:40 am

Nice job, I thought 3.5 was already out?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/BraedenRS
THQ
Web Developer
Web Developer

Our own Webclient! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our own Webclient!   Our own Webclient! Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:50 am

It was Braeden, but only the Download Client.

This is the webclient he's talking about.

On topic, very nice I would have done this but I'm nto sure how to convert the client to HTML, it's good that you knew how to do this Wink

I'll update the Play Now Page, looks kind of dull plus it'll give me something to do.

Edit:

Added Xat Chatbox under webclient, I know we have one on the website homepage, however.... due to nobody using it if the server is offline, players can communicate through that.
Back to top Go down
http://thecodinglounge.net
Braeden
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Braeden

Our own Webclient! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our own Webclient!   Our own Webclient! Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:58 am

Thanks for the clarification. I'll have to check it out once but I love the downloadable client, much easier to use.
Back to top Go down
THQ
Web Developer
Web Developer

Our own Webclient! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our own Webclient!   Our own Webclient! Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:10 am

its the same thing tbh, only the webclient is site based , and the dl client is desktop based.

Hope the server comes online soon, it will probably be tommorow playing for me as its like 11am in New zealand, and midnight in the UK..

So I'll play tommorow, I still need to give Xb0t3r his whip back lol
Back to top Go down
http://thecodinglounge.net
Skillingm8
Banned
Banned
Skillingm8

Our own Webclient! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our own Webclient!   Our own Webclient! Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:56 am

Braeden wrote:
Thanks for the clarification. I'll have to check it out once but I love the downloadable client, much easier to use.

*facepalm* These clients are the exact same as THQ was explaining. I will upload the webclient more now with the downloadable client and the Rswebclient can be trashed as it's not needed much anymore and our webclient we have now is OUR version of client sided edits. Hope this helps a little.
Back to top Go down
Elysian
Owner
Owner
Elysian

Our own Webclient! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our own Webclient!   Our own Webclient! Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:12 am

Nice job man, very good work you have been a big help to this server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elysianxrsps.com
Skillingm8
Banned
Banned
Skillingm8

Our own Webclient! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our own Webclient!   Our own Webclient! Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:44 am

*Updated some stuff like New Links above client and Confirm Navigation*
Back to top Go down
xb0t3r
SEXY
SEXY

Our own Webclient! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our own Webclient!   Our own Webclient! Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:45 pm

THEM CREDITS? I TOLD YA HOW TO DO Dis :L
Back to top Go down
Skillingm8
Banned
Banned
Skillingm8

Our own Webclient! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our own Webclient!   Our own Webclient! Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:28 pm

xb0t3r wrote:

You never told me! Bro. I figured all this out by research. I never uploaded any ziped file anywhere. I just uploaded my dropbox client to it (Which I didn't know you could do). Yes, you were telling me out to make the CLIENT. But I added a lot of shet to it. So goml.
Back to top Go down
Braeden
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Braeden

Our own Webclient! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our own Webclient!   Our own Webclient! Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:10 am

Skillingm8 wrote:
xb0t3r wrote:

You never told me! Bro. I figured all this out by research. I never uploaded any ziped file anywhere. I just uploaded my dropbox client to it (Which I didn't know you could do). Yes, you were telling me out to make the CLIENT. But I added a lot of shet to it. So goml.

SNAP!

Sheet just got real.
Back to top Go down
xb0t3r
SEXY
SEXY

Our own Webclient! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our own Webclient!   Our own Webclient! Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:31 pm

Skillingm8 wrote:
xb0t3r wrote:

I have had webclient from dayone i get the client.jar and put it in a folder with my index.html code and BAM and i told ya this but you didnt listen but its cool we got it working Razz
Back to top Go down
Skillingm8
Banned
Banned
Skillingm8

Our own Webclient! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our own Webclient!   Our own Webclient! Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:56 pm

xb0t3r wrote:
Skillingm8 wrote:
xb0t3r wrote:

I have had webclient from dayone i get the client.jar and put it in a folder with my index.html code and BAM and i told ya this but you didnt listen but its cool we got it working Razz

I problem is, I never uploaded the index.html or the folder. I just uploaded the client.jar to my dropbox and used that link. Lol.
Back to top Go down
xb0t3r
SEXY
SEXY

Our own Webclient! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our own Webclient!   Our own Webclient! Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:11 am

Skillingm8 wrote:
xb0t3r wrote:
Skillingm8 wrote:
xb0t3r wrote:

I problem is, I never uploaded the index.html or the folder. I just uploaded the client.jar to my dropbox and used that link. Lol.

Yeh you could of done it that way Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our own Webclient! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our own Webclient!   Our own Webclient! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our own Webclient!
Page 1 of 1