ElysianX
Register Today for all of the important new & announcements of ElysianX!
ElysianX
Register Today for all of the important new & announcements of ElysianX!
ElysianX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElysianX

Welcome, This is ElysianX Runescape Private server forums!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play now  

How to use Correct Grammar

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skillingm8
Banned
Banned
Skillingm8

How to use Correct Grammar Empty
PostSubject: How to use Correct Grammar   How to use Correct Grammar Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:02 am

Hello guys, today I'll be showing you guys how to use correct grammar, like, punctuation, spelling, and others. What made me think of this, not trying to be mean, was reading tdbnz's replies on his website and his topics that he starts. I came across this reply on his website, and it made me think. "Wouldn't it be easier to read if there was comma's or periods within a sentence?" But here's the reply:

How to use Correct Grammar 7IQgCGr

Revised:

That's great news,

What happened to your laptop? I fix computers and build my own computers, myself. I could of helped but I'm on the other side of the world.

Thanks, looking forward to the updates!

Everything in red, I've either made a correction due to a capitalization error, apostrophes, and punctuation(question marks/periods). Now I know I'm not the best at grammar, but I try to use grammar in my sentences to make it easier to read. Not having this grammar makes topics harder to understand for some people. In their head, they have to try and fix what the sentence really should say. Now I can understand if you don't have those keys or if your on a mobile device, then it's harder to type. But I believe these are some main reasons people should use the Correct Grammar for things. There's a lot of rules in the English Language, so it's hard to know them all. But what I've pointed out were some simple corrections that could be made to this reply. I know there may be severial more errors, but it's really late and, to be honest, I'm not the best at this stuff.

Might add more information later,
-Skillingm8
Back to top Go down
kingjosh
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
kingjosh

PostSubject: Re: How to use Correct Grammar   How to use Correct Grammar Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:02 pm

Thanks for this bro, Keep it up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
THQ
Web Developer
Web Developer

PostSubject: Re: How to use Correct Grammar   How to use Correct Grammar Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:06 pm

very nice bru.
Back to top Go down
http://thecodinglounge.net
Braeden
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Braeden

PostSubject: Re: How to use Correct Grammar   How to use Correct Grammar Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:06 pm

Beast wrote:
very nice bru.

Leave... Just leave...

Naaah, just messing with you but seriously, use correct grammar!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/BraedenRS
Skillingm8
Banned
Banned
Skillingm8

PostSubject: Re: How to use Correct Grammar   How to use Correct Grammar Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:09 am

*Topic Moved to 'Guides'*
Back to top Go down
xb0t3r
SEXY
SEXY

PostSubject: Re: How to use Correct Grammar   How to use Correct Grammar Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:26 am

Skillingm8 wrote:
*Topic Moved to 'Guides'*

c0n yee plz help meh? I Dinne kon how to dee do dat eengilsh tinG?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to use Correct Grammar   How to use Correct Grammar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to use Correct Grammar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ElysianX  :: Guides-
Jump to: