ElysianX
Register Today for all of the important new & announcements of ElysianX!
ElysianX
Register Today for all of the important new & announcements of ElysianX!
ElysianX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElysianX

Welcome, This is ElysianX Runescape Private server forums!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play now  

Staff applications

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
THQ
Web Developer
Web Developer

Staff applications Empty
PostSubject: Staff applications   Staff applications Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:49 pm

I know that I said a while back they should be opened at 50 ACTIVE users, and we nearly have 50 users registered, however they aren't all active, we have about 10 active users on forums, and 6 or 7 in-game.

Nevertheless, I think it would be a good time to get some moderators in the game, and on the forums, so I guess the best way is to send out a mass email getting all of our users to login and apply if they would like to Smile

Applications are now open in the applications section, and any [open] position can be applied for.

Positions available: Forum Mods - 3 or 4 - (From different timezones)
In-game mods - 2 (for now)

helper/server support. - well, there could be as many as possible on this =]

Back to top Go down
http://thecodinglounge.net
Skillingm8
Banned
Banned
Skillingm8

Staff applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff applications   Staff applications Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:39 pm

We need a Advertisement team. Staff would be nice in-game if we had more than 4 people online... But really, me and Josh and maybe 2 other players online? I don't know about staff applications yet to be honest. Just my opinion...
Back to top Go down
THQ
Web Developer
Web Developer

Staff applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff applications   Staff applications Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:48 am

Skillingm8 wrote:
We need a Advertisement team. Staff would be nice in-game if we had more than 4 people online... But really, me and Josh and maybe 2 other players online? I don't know about staff applications yet to be honest. Just my opinion...

maybe your right, but currentely there are only staff members from USA timezone, and NZ, what happens if loads of playerrs come from GMT and there are no staff available? I mean I am GMT, and I am forum staff, but it's not the same thing. I'll close staff applications again, and take up your idea on an advertising team.

Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Braeden
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Braeden

Staff applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff applications   Staff applications Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:55 am

I can apply for Forum Moderator and Player Moderator. I'm on a lot during the day and the forums every day.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/BraedenRS
king kao
Noob Member!
Noob Member!

Staff applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff applications   Staff applications Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:47 am

i can be a ingame and forum mod or helper i live in canada so its different timezone and i play almost everyday

Ty To listen Us !

-King Kao
Back to top Go down
Skillingm8
Banned
Banned
Skillingm8

Staff applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff applications   Staff applications Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:42 am

Braeden wrote:
I can apply for Forum Moderator and Player Moderator. I'm on a lot during the day and the forums every day.

king kao wrote:
i can be a ingame and forum mod or helper i live in canada so its different timezone and i play almost everyday

Ty To listen Us !

-King Kao

You guys are both near where I live. And Also I'm now currently probably going to be on 5 Hours+ a day...
Back to top Go down
THQ
Web Developer
Web Developer

Staff applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff applications   Staff applications Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:04 pm

Maybe you guys could be trial mods or something, I'm not sure. Very Happy

We definitely need staff who will be both active on forums, and in-game. That will be the 'Helper' or Server Support Rank.

I'll let you guys know whats happening soon.
Back to top Go down
Braeden
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Braeden

Staff applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff applications   Staff applications Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Skillingm8 wrote:
Braeden wrote:

king kao wrote:

Ty To listen Us !

-King Kao

You guys are both near where I live. And Also I'm now currently probably going to be on 5 Hours+ a day...

I was on this morning for about four hours and no one got on and the server crashed.

I was online for like two more hours after you yesterday as well, yet King was on with me.

There's only like Administrators online, I can see thought why you don't want more moderators but I do think we should have some upgrades since half of the staff list is inactive or doesn't even play the game.
Back to top Go down
THQ
Web Developer
Web Developer

Staff applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff applications   Staff applications Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:38 pm

Braeden wrote:
Skillingm8 wrote:
Braeden wrote:

king kao wrote:

Ty To listen Us !

-King Kao

I was on this morning for about four hours and no one got on and the server crashed.

I was online for like two more hours after you yesterday as well, yet King was on with me.

There's only like Administrators online, I can see thought why you don't want more moderators but I do think we should have some upgrades since half of the staff list is inactive or doesn't even play the game.

Braeden, You've done alot on the forums with your guides and stuff, and I gave the guide rank specifically for you, however I think you could step up and apply to be a helper. Since Moderators are so un-needed at the moment with the small player base, a helper gives you the chance to have the same authority as a moderator, just with a different rank/badge, although you won't have the same in-game permissions as a Moderator. I think whilst our player base grows, you could be a helper, then when we have a pretty active server with (a lot) more players, then depending on the job you've done, and feedback from players - you could be promoted, but for now I'd focus on applying for Helper, if you want to.
The thing about the inactive staff is (for example) - LegendMic - he made a topic a while back stating he was gonna be inactive for a while, and whilst that's Okay, it still leaves us a staff member short, and this is why I opened the discussion of having more moderators/staff. And though I'd love to be a staff member myself, ingame, the reality of the matter is I know I do not deserve it in-game, as I am not on often enough for one, and I'm more of a forum guy. So as cool as it would be to be staff in game, I'd rather give someone who deserves it the chance. Unless it's offered to me, which is highly unlikely.
Sorry for the essay, had a lot to say there. XD

Thanks for your opinions on this matter though.
Back to top Go down
xb0t3r
SEXY
SEXY

Staff applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff applications   Staff applications Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:34 pm

I know i just started to play here and i still need to make my self stand out , show that i have the "balls" you might say to do the job , But never the less i am from the UK ( GMT ) so if you ever need someone from my timezone i will be happy to help out.
Back to top Go down
Braeden
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Braeden

Staff applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff applications   Staff applications Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:36 am

Beast wrote:
Braeden wrote:
Skillingm8 wrote:
Braeden wrote:

king kao wrote:

Ty To listen Us !

-King Kao

Braeden, You've done alot on the forums with your guides and stuff, and I gave the guide rank specifically for you, however I think you could step up and apply to be a helper. Since Moderators are so un-needed at the moment with the small player base, a helper gives you the chance to have the same authority as a moderator, just with a different rank/badge, although you won't have the same in-game permissions as a Moderator. I think whilst our player base grows, you could be a helper, then when we have a pretty active server with (a lot) more players, then depending on the job you've done, and feedback from players - you could be promoted, but for now I'd focus on applying for Helper, if you want to.
The thing about the inactive staff is (for example) - LegendMic - he made a topic a while back stating he was gonna be inactive for a while, and whilst that's Okay, it still leaves us a staff member short, and this is why I opened the discussion of having more moderators/staff. And though I'd love to be a staff member myself, ingame, the reality of the matter is I know I do not deserve it in-game, as I am not on often enough for one, and I'm more of a forum guy. So as cool as it would be to be staff in game, I'd rather give someone who deserves it the chance. Unless it's offered to me, which is highly unlikely.
Sorry for the essay, had a lot to say there. XD

Thanks for your opinions on this matter though.

Alright, I'd love to apply for Helper! If you could message me on forums or in game, I know you don't play the game, on how to apply for Helper?
Back to top Go down
THQ
Web Developer
Web Developer

Staff applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff applications   Staff applications Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:53 am

ok ive pmed u m8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff applications   Staff applications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff applications
Page 1 of 1