ElysianX
Register Today for all of the important new & announcements of ElysianX!
ElysianX
Register Today for all of the important new & announcements of ElysianX!
ElysianX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElysianX

Welcome, This is ElysianX Runescape Private server forums!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play now  

[PLAYER]Peachfuzz Report

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skillingm8
Banned
Banned
Skillingm8

[PLAYER]Peachfuzz Report Empty
PostSubject: [PLAYER]Peachfuzz Report   [PLAYER]Peachfuzz Report Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:55 am

Code:
1] Name of player you are reporting
2] offence they commited
3] evidence (if any)
4] anything else you want to add:

1] Peachfuzz
2] Duping on one account, transferring money and duping more of it...
3] Screenshots
4] anything else you want to add: This is all my opinion as me and Braeden were wondering how Peachfuzz got all his dragon claws (9) and he got all his money so fast after being cleaned from a lure. Here's my evidence...

Alright, so what you're about to see is Peachfuzz's accounts and there passwords. These are now the same anymore as I have made a "custom" password for them until this trail is over. As you can see, both of Peachfuzz's accounts have NEARLY the same 'type' of password. They are both revolving around being a staff member and their usernames. You obviously these are highly both his accounts. Here's the screenshots:

[PLAYER]Peachfuzz Report BHdJPV4

Next, we will spectate there money pouches. As trying to be "sneaky", he ends up putting it into the money pouch probably thinking he will not get caught this way. Well my friend, this did not work out after clearly going through your account and seeing both your accounts (may be more), had this exactly number in their money pouch: 2,147,483,647. Which currently is the max amount of cash stack you can have in RuneScape or a RuneScape Private Server... Here's the evidence of that:

[PLAYER]Peachfuzz Report ZYKLmwl

[PLAYER]Peachfuzz Report FwMKXL4

Now you may be wondering, ok, so Peachfuzz duped. You can't prove that those are both his accounts. Well, actually I can. I looked into this problem and checked on both of their IPs to make sure that I was true. Sure enough, Peachfuzz and Weezy has the same exact IP address. I have blocked out some of the numbers to prevent him from being Shitted on. But here's the evidence of this:

[PLAYER]Peachfuzz Report 5PiJIp3

So in overall, I believe this IP needs to have a IP banned on it to prevent the economy from becoming poop. As I have released this information now. I went into research on this topic nearly 3-5 days ago and informed Elysian when he was available on Skype. We haven't come to a final agreement yet, So I decided to release this to the Elysian Community and see what some fellow players can do. I have tried to backup all my arguments as much as I could with screenshots, and other information within the paragraphs above them. This is left to you guys now. What should we do with the player 'Peachfuzz' as that was his main account. He hasn't been active much and I have patched more dupes 'under the radar' to prevent people from seeing that I have fixed some things. This is the end of my argument, have a good one guys.

-Skillingm8
Back to top Go down
Braeden
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Braeden

[PLAYER]Peachfuzz Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PLAYER]Peachfuzz Report   [PLAYER]Peachfuzz Report Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:13 am

Support.

Peachfuzz seemed all nice and evasive but you kinda had to wonder when he was, "getting," so many claws. He showed me a full inventory of claws at one point.

Overall people like this need to leave. Don't think he's coming back because I Pked him with his bank on him, I dunno why but yeah.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/BraedenRS

[PLAYER]Peachfuzz Report
Page 1 of 1