ElysianX
Register Today for all of the important new & announcements of ElysianX!
ElysianX
Register Today for all of the important new & announcements of ElysianX!
ElysianX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ElysianX

Welcome, This is ElysianX Runescape Private server forums!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play now  

[Selling] Primal Maul

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Braeden
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Braeden

[Selling] Primal Maul Empty
PostSubject: [Selling] Primal Maul   [Selling] Primal Maul Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:40 pm

I Pk'd someones Primal Maul and now I'm selling that.

Just let me know offers santa

I'm looking for armor like Bandos, Vesta or something else. This is the only Primal Maul in game at the moment that is not owned by an owner
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/BraedenRS
Skillingm8
Banned
Banned
Skillingm8

PostSubject: Re: [Selling] Primal Maul   [Selling] Primal Maul Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:32 am

Owners or staff that can spawn things CAN NOT buy this. Keep the economy going good. Razz But goodluck on that sale. You could sell that for more than Partyhats to be honest...
Back to top Go down
Braeden
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Braeden

PostSubject: Re: [Selling] Primal Maul   [Selling] Primal Maul Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:07 am

Maybe Db will buy it from me, He has a lot of money to spend on an item like this and its not like this item is not beneficial.
Back to top Go down
Elysian
Owner
Owner
Elysian

PostSubject: Re: [Selling] Primal Maul   [Selling] Primal Maul Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:20 am

Yes that's right Jacob, I am no longer selling or buying items from Players as it is not too good for the economy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elysianxrsps.com
Skillingm8
Banned
Banned
Skillingm8

PostSubject: Re: [Selling] Primal Maul   [Selling] Primal Maul Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:01 am

Elysian wrote:
Yes that's right Jacob, I am no longer selling or buying items from Players as it is not too good for the economy.

Thanks, instead make it a really rare drop depending on the item? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Braeden
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Braeden

PostSubject: Re: [Selling] Primal Maul   [Selling] Primal Maul Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:13 am

Honestly I would be okay if I were able to cash the maul in for an (x) amount of Elysian Points or something to get rid of it from the economy. If I was the only person to have the maul and say this server got super popular. I'd instantly become mega rich.
Back to top Go down
Skillingm8
Banned
Banned
Skillingm8

PostSubject: Re: [Selling] Primal Maul   [Selling] Primal Maul Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:26 am

Braeden wrote:
Honestly I would be okay if I were able to cash the maul in for an (x) amount of Elysian Points or something to get rid of it from the economy. If I was the only person to have the maul and say this server got super popular. I'd instantly become mega rich.

+1 Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Selling] Primal Maul   [Selling] Primal Maul Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Selling] Primal Maul
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ElysianX  :: Buy & Sell-
Jump to: